What documents should I submit along with the application form?
You have to submit the following documents with the application form:
01) Proof of identity (POI), 02) Proof of address (POA), 03) Proof of date of birth (PODB) (applicable only for Individual & HUF status of applicant.) (POA)
The documents for POI and POA depend on the citizenship and the status of the applicant.
What are the due dates for filing quarterly TDS statements?
The due dates for filing quarterly TDS returns, both electronic and paper are as under:
For quarter April to June - Due date is 31 July.
For quarter July to September – Due date is 31 October For quarter October to December – Due date 31 January For quarter January to March – Due date 31 May
What is TDS on Rent?
The Finance Act, 2017 has introduced section 194-IB providing that Tenant of a property making monthly rent payment exceeding ₹ 50, 000 is required to deduct tax at the rate of 5% from the rent payable to a resident landlord
Who is responsible to deduct the TDS on Rent of Property ?
The tenant of the property being an individual or a HUF (not liable to audit u/s 44AB) would have to deduct the TDS and deposit the same in Government treasury.
How can I use this facility to pay TDS on rent of Property?
"W.e.f July 1, 2017 it is mandatory to quote Aadhaar /Enrolment ID of Aadhaar application form, for making an application for allotment of Permanent Account Number (PAN) for Indian Citizen (Form 49A)."
e-TDS/TCS RPU version 2.2 for Statement(s) from FY 2007-08 onwards is released (11/01/2018).
e-TDS/TCS File validation utility (FVU) version 2.153 for FY 2007-08 to FY 2009-10 and 5.7 for FY 2010-11 onwards are released (11/01/2018).
New online PAN application facility has been launched for PAN applicants with an option of paperless submission of application using Aadhaar based e-Sign
“W. e. f. July 1, 2017, the e-TDS/TCS, Form 24G and Annual Information (AIR)/Statement of Financial Transaction (SFT) acceptance fees have been revised as under:
1. Statements having up to 100 records:- ₹ 45.00 (inclusive of GST)
2. Statements having 101 to 1000 records:- ₹ 210.00 (inclusive of GST)
3. Statements having more than 1000 records:- ₹ 683.00 (inclusive of GST)”
In case of PAN applications from non-individuals, Seal and/or Stamp is not required on PAN application Form 49A or 49AA or Form for Change or Correction...
“W. e. f. July 1, 2017, the PAN application fees have been revised as under:
1. For dispatch of PAN card in India:- ₹ 110 (inclusive of Goods and Service Tax)
2. For dispatch of PAN card outside India: - ₹ 1020 (inclusive of Goods and Service Tax)”
3. For TAN applications:- ₹ 65 (inclusive of Goods and Service Tax)
FVU for AIR with new validations released...
Form 24G Return Preparation Utility (RPU) and File Validation Utility (FVU) Version 1.5 for the Form 24G Statements from FY 2005-06 onwards released (27/03/2015)...