Reset of password for AO Account Password for the AO account can be reset by opting any one of the feature as below:
Reset password: In case the user opts for this facility for reset of password, then details as below will be required to be provided:
- User ID
On successful verification of the above values, a request number will be generated and within 24 hours system generated new password will be e-mailed at the registered e-mail ID. On receipt of ‘reset password’ (system generated) from TIN, follow the instructions as below:
- Login to AIN account with user ID and password (system generated provided by TIN).
- On first login, user will be forced to change the password.
Forgot password: In case the user opts for this facility, then details as below will be required to be provided:
- User ID
- Security question selected on registration of AIN/creation of user ID
- Answer to security question
- On successful verification of the above values, user will be prompted to change the password.