हिंदी भाषा में परिचय के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें.
You can furnish your AIR at any of the TIN-FCs managed by NSDL. TIN-FCs are set-up at various locations across the country. Details of the TIN-FCs are given on the NSDL-TIN website.
The AIR should be submitted in a CD/floppy along with Form No. 61A (Part A), duly filled and signed, in paper form to any TIN-Facilitation Centers of NSDL.
In such a case the AIR will not be accepted by the TIN-FC. You should ensure that the control totals mentioned in the AIR and that mentioned on Form 61A (Part A) match. In case of any difficulties/queries, you may contact TIN Call Center at 020 - 27218080 or email at
You have to pay charges as mentioned below:
* Excluding taxes as applicable
No, each AIR should be in a separate CD/floppy along with separate Form 61A (Part A) for each return.
No, if the size of the return is more than what can be furnished in one floppy then it should be furnished in a CD.
Yes, if the return file is furnished in compressed form, it should be compressed using Winzip 8.1 or ZipItFast 3.0 or higher version compression utility only, so as to ensure quick and smooth acceptance of the file.
Yes, you should affix a label on the AIR CD/floppy for identification purpose. You shall mention name of filer, PAN (except Government Filers), TAN, Form No. (viz. 61A) and period (viz. Financial Year) to which the return pertains on the label affixed on the CD/floppy containing the AIR.
You should ensure the following while furnishing AIR:
- Each AIR file is saved in a separate CD/floppy.
- Each AIR file is accompanied by a duly filled and signed (by an authorized signatory) Form 61A (Part A) in physical form.
- Each AIR file is in one CD/floppy. It should not span across multiple floppies.
- In case the size of an AIR file exceeds the capacity of one floppy, it is furnished on a CD.
- In case the AIR file is in compressed form, it is compressed using Winzip 8.1 or ZipItFast 3.0 or higher version compression utility only to ensure quick and smooth acceptance of the file.
- A label is affixed on each CD/floppy mentioning name of the Filer, his PAN (except Government Filers), TAN, Form No. and period to which the return pertains.
- There is no overwriting/striking on Form 61A (Part A). If there is any, then the same is ratified by an authorised signatory.
- CD/floppy is virus free.