(1) Indian citizens who wish to apply for a new PAN can apply for one by submitting a duly filled and signed Form 49A to any of the TIN-FCs managed by NSDL.
(2) Foreign citizens who wish to apply for a new PAN can apply for one by submitting a duly filled and signed Form 49AA to any of the TIN-FCs managed by NSDL. However, a Qualified Foreign Investor PAN applicant should submit Form 49AA to a Depository Participant after filling up the KYC details.
(3) In case of entities who have a PAN but do not have a PAN card and wish to get a PAN card, or wish to make changes to their existing PAN card may fill up the Change Request Application form
(4) In case you are not able to link your Aadhaar with PAN due to Demographic Data mismatch in PAN and Aadhaar, then you can opt for either of the following:
(i) Submit duly filled Aadhaar Seeding Request Form and visit designated PAN centre having facility of Biometric based Aadhaar Authentication for linking of Aadhaar with PAN.
(ii) Update your details in Aadhaar or PAN and thereafter link your Aadhaar with PAN.
(5) To verify e-PAN XML, click below link and download e-PAN XML Verification Utility