Form 24G

Procedure to obtain duplicate copy of Provisional Receipt

In case if Account Office needs duplicate copy of Provisional Receipt Number, AO is required to send request letter to NSDL e-Governance.

The format in which request should be sent to NSDL e-Governance by the Account Office is as under :-
Request Letter

Request letter should be forwarded to NSDL e-Governance at the following address:

TIN Operations,
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited
1st floor, Times Tower,
Kamala Mills Compound,
Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel (W),
Mumbai - 400013.

Super scribe the envelope with "Request for duplicate copy of Provisional Receipt"