Change of Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
To change Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) details, the organization need to follow below procedure *.
1) Login with user ID using existing Digital Signature Certificate.
2) Go to 'Change DSC details' option
3) Fill the required details of the DSC, which needs to be mapped with your user ID.
4) Select the renewed/Changed DSC.
*Note:- Existing DSC and the DSC which needs to be changed is required to be installed in the machine before following the above procedure.
If current DSC is expired or you are unable to login with registered DSC, the following documents are required for change of Digital Signature Certificate (DSC):
- DSC change request cum Authorisation Letter
- Screen Shots of new DSC *
Go to Internet explorer - Tools - Internet Options - Contents - Certificates - Personal Tab (and view certificate) then take below screen shots.
- General Tab
- Details Tab - Serial Number
- Details Tab - Authority Key Identifier
Please share above mentioned details to change DSC to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to use the new components for digital signing and verification, Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) based users are required to comply with the following pre-requisites with respect to the system configuration of the client machines :
- Windows XP Professional service Pack 3 , Windows 7,Windows 8
- Oracle JAVA (32-bit) 1.6 update 29 or above till java 1.8 update 66
- I.E. browser version 7,8,9,10 and 11
- SafeNet e-Token drivers used should be the latest (if applicable)